Terms and conditions
• Customers shall purchase a valid ticket to participate our tours. Purchased ticket must be shown when you join the tour. Joining a tour without a valid ticket is forbidden.
• Programmes and tours mainly begin and end in the city centre (1052 Budapest, József Attila u. 24, CitySightseeing Info Office).
• The advertised price for the Folklore Show, both online and in print, includes roundtrip transfer. The Company arranges pick-up service from your accommodation within Budapest to the meeting point of the guided tour (see scheduled starting time) and also the return transfer to your accommodation. Customers will be picked up from their accommodation approximately 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
Please always check carefully the exact departure point and time as the Company can not wait for late Customers.
• In case of the 1-hour river cruise boarding depends on free capacity, seating cannot be guaranteed, no previous booking is required. In case of low or high water level the boat service may temporarily be unavailable.
• You need a reservation for all programmes at least 24 hours before the programme starts, except the river cruise. Reservations are accepted in person at our main office, at your accommodation’s receptionist or via our website.
• The languages of the programmes are English and German. Upon request we can provide the guided tours in French, Spanish, Italian and Russian.
• All the programmes require a minimum of 2 participants; however the Company provides its services for sole Costumer in which case plus 100% additional fee has to be paid.
• For children not over 12 years old we offer a 50% discount from our prices.
• Customers have the right to cancel programmes no later than 24 hours before the start of the reserved tour. In this case the Company refunds the Ticket price (minus bank fees) within two business days. In case of cancellation made within 24 hours before the start of the programme or “no shows” the Company will not refund the Ticket price. The Company does not give any refunds in case of Grand City Tour with
• The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to intentional tort or negligence by the Company, in which case its liability is limited (except for causing death or personal injury) for damages to a maximum of the 50% refund of the ticket price.
• The Company reserves the right to change the published programme and prices as well as the terms and conditions.